Quality System Approvals
Supplying a quality part is our Prime Directive. Ask your industry peers and you will learn that Jaco has a reputation for "making a good part".
Jaco's Quality Control system has been approved by the U.S. Government and most all major Aerospace Prime contractors. Our fully staffed and equipped, in house temperature controlled Quality Assurance facility allows us to control very tight tolerances.
We continually upgrade our quality systems with investments in specialized equipment such as programmable CMMs, optical comparators, profilometer, digital gauges and more. We work with Metric or Imperial units and we are experienced with furnishing all the extensive quality reports and documentation that your parts require.
A Sample of our Customer Quality Approvals
- ISO 9001 ISO9001 (visit OASIS for our current certification information)
- AS 9100
- Boeing D6-82479 Appendix B for General Machining
- Boeing MDB / DPD Model Based Manufacturing Approved for Various Boeing Facilities
- Boeing UID HP8-30, MIL-STD-130 Unique Item Identification
- Boeing FSP / CSI A079, EPB 17-119;, EPB 6-128 Flight Safety / Critical Safety approval
- ANSI/NCSL Z2540-1
- Lockheed Martin LMARO QCS-001
- USA AMCOM QE-STD-1, DE-STD-1
- Northrop Grumman Precision Machining Approvals.